The festival currency is the Pépette.
Your cashless card will be the only way to pay for your purchases at LaSemo bars.
For foodtrucks, you’ll also be able to use your “cashless” card, although payment by cash and/or bank card is still possible for foodtrucks this year.
The great class is here.
In this glamorous campsite (beautifully called glamping), you live your little vacation in comfort.
To be comfortable with family or friends, and create memories in “summer yurt” mode.
The little extra? Really soft beds to recharge your batteries (and electrical outlets for your phone).
Your card will serve as your electronic wallet to pay for food and drinks at LaSemo.
It can be loaded directly onto the banks installed at the event (credit card or cash).
You can also top up your cashless card online. online at during the event.
To pay for your orders, simply swipe your cashless card at the payment terminal. With each transaction, your new balance will be communicated to you.
The one-time card activation fee is 1 Pépette, deducted from your balance when you place your first order.
You pick up a cashless card at the top-up banks and load your cashless account directly at the bank (CB or cash payment) or online.
Please note that if your card is reloaded only on cashless banks and is not linked to an account, it will be impossible to transfer your remaining balance to another card in the event of loss or theft. Hence the importance of creating an account. This makes it possible to :
- Pre-load your account and check your balance throughout the event
- Facilitate top-up and avoid queues at cashless top-up banks
- Secure your balance in the event of loss or theft by blocking your cashless card
- Easily request reimbursement of your remaining balance at the end of the festival
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Top up your account online at LaSemo
- Visit our cashless top-up banks
- If your credit is insufficient, you can top up your payment with another cashless card.
Back to cups and reusable tableware
- You can return your cup before you leave: All cup returns will take place in the bars, and only in the bars. You will then receive 1 pepette back on your cashless card.
- Reusable crockery is to be returned to the specific stand in the foodtruck area against the return of the deposit on your cashless card.
If you haven’t used up all your credit during the festival, you can request a refund online from your account.
Enter your cashless card number and credit card details, and the balance will be credited directly to your bank account.
1 penny will be deducted to cover reimbursement costs.
The repayment period runs from July 12 to July 31.
Want to be informed
of all the LaSemo news?
WE ARE EVERYWHERE! SO FOLLOW US…